Pages

Thursday 28 January 2016

3 for 2 on Toys at Boots, Includes Lego, Barbie, Playmobil etc.

This afternoon I called into the Trafford Centre, Manchester for a quick browse. Didn't see much in the sales as they are now starting to finish but one offer that did catch my eye was in Boots. 3 for 2 on toys.

Boots prices can be more expensive than other shops but don't forget if you have an Advantage Card you can collect a good rate of points that can be redeemed against future purchases. And...if you have a Boots Advantage Card and a smartphone, download their app from the app store and get even more offers and coupons!

For example I used one today which was '£5 off your next shop over £20'. So an even better buy when combined with the 3 for 2! The vouchers on the app can only be used in store and not online. But the 3 for 2 offer on toys is also online. 

If you are a Parenting Club member you also get extra points if you are buying baby toys. Think they also were doing a promotion for Parenting Club members, 10 points per pound on luxury beauty products too if you're interested. Not sure when available until or if only in store, I just thought I was worth a mention. 

For anyone who doesn't often shop at Boots, some of the larger stores stock brands like Lego, Playmobil, My Little Pony, Barbie as well as baby and toddler brands such as Vtech and Fisher Price. There's not a lot of choice but could be worth a look.

For example their small range of Lego Star Wars. 

I love my Advantage Card and often save my points up to use on the 3 for 2 gifts and toys at Christmas time.

Another card scheme which I'm starting to like more and more is the 'My John Lewis' card. Which sends you vouchers for a free hot drink and cake. Just lovely on a busy shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment