Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

Eye Catching Toys, Home Bargains, Leigh

This afternoon I called into a couple of shops on my way home to look for a birthday present for one of my son's friends. And although I didn't quite find what I was looking for I did see some other toys reduced that others might be interested in.

First up I saw this Fisher Price Little People musical pre-school for £19.99, I thought that was quite a good price but after Google-ing it I found it even cheaper at Tesco Direct and The Entertainer for £14.99! (Delivery charges may apply.) 

It's always worth checking prices against other retailers! 

They also had a few Ever After High dolls for £9.99. Also check Toys R Us and Argos as they had similar prices but for slightly different dolls.

And Monster High 2pk Dolls Abbey Bominable and Heath Burns for £7.99. Would have probably picked one up if the present I was looking for was for a girl! Love getting something that looks more generous than it costs! They're currently £17.99 on Tesco Direct and £16.94 on Amazon. 

Finally some great little pocket money toys for £1.99 they had these Disney Planes, they had a good selection of different characters. 

(Please note these were spotted in Home Bargains, Leigh and may not be available at other stores.)

No comments:

Post a Comment